-->

Thursday 3 October 2013

What Happens When You Go To Ibiza With An OAP




Back in late August I took a little trip to Ibiza. I first visited the island when I was 19; I went with my sister as a diehard R&B lover, and returned home a techno fan! Extreme I know, but it seems that transition happens to a lot of people when they visit Ibiza.

Anyway, I was determined I'd visit the place again, only this time I decided I would take my mum with me too. Since moving to London from Wales I don't get to see her as much and thought it would be a great way to spend some quality mother and daughter time (awww!) After a lot of persuading that Ibiza wasn't just another party town, she finally agreed to come along and off we went.

Check out some snaps and vid's I took whilst we were away. Our activities mainly consisted of eating, drinking and sunbathing... Standard holiday vibes! Ha.



At the amazing Mar a Vila Restaurant in Ibiza Town... You seriously have to check this place out if you want a night off from the raving!! This restaurant was ridiculously cheap too!
Chocolate truffles, berries and red wine sorbet - heaven in mouth
Love the pina! Must have drank about 8 of these each day... 

Me and my good friend vodka x
About to go out on the raz!
At some bar before heading to Space on Sundays, where Groove Armada were playing.

Mum working her magic and getting some free drinks #ShesStillGotIt
Cheers!
Mum acting as the German translator, ha!
At Kanya Beach Bar 
At Cafe Del Mar



About to head out!
Mum loving the tunes!







Pretty drunk here methinks...
Love this picture!


The view from our hotel
Had to drink Sangria at some point!
This was one of our 'chill out' evenings :o)
Kept up my fitness regime whilst I was out there and had to take a pic of this stunning view mid-run!
This was freaking phenomenal
I like to think I was the queen of this drinking game! Vodka or water... has anyone else played this?! Such a laugh!!









Drinking from the bottle!
Somehow ended up on a stag do - such an awesome group of guys!
Last evening out with mum...
... Had to order paella!
I had so much fun on holiday... I was so impressed with my mum too, partying into the early hours - I hope I'm like her when I'm her age!

Hmmm where to next... I'm dying to try somewhere new -  Cuba, Mexico and Jamaica are on my list!







No comments :

Post a Comment