-->

Tuesday 2 July 2013

OnePiece Sample Sale



Recently, I was invited to a sample sale by OnePiece. Their brand is the original creator of the onesie – the loungewear people don’t seem to be lounging in. I’ve seen onesie’s out in shops, clubs and theme parks… (yep, on a recent trip to Thorpe Park I saw a hefty amount of onesie wearers believe it or not.)
Would I ever spend over £100 on something just to lounge in indoors? Hell no! My housemate works for OnePiece though and told me that the sample sale would be selling their gear from anywhere between £10 - £40. Well there’s a discount I couldn’t refuse – and all for charity too! I’d be silly no to go…

My friend and I made our way down to OnePiece HQ, (near Old Street) and were greeted with Naughty Boy’s ‘La, La, La’ track and an ice cold bottle of Heineken.


Onesies galore!

Flag designs...
So many styles to choose from.
The brand also sells t-shirts, jumpers and knitwear.
£15 for jumpers?? Are you kidding me...?

Loved this jumper.
Mine!
Can't praise the lovely staff at OnePiece enough for helping me with my purchases!  
All this for under £100 - not bad, not bad...

I have to say, OnePiece's onesie’s are incredibly snug, and I can sort of understand their £100 price tag now, however I still think the typical price is a little steep, however much I love my new OnePiece - I’m just glad I got mine discounted!


2 comments :