-->

Thursday 18 July 2013

Dining At 755 Ft - The One Place You HAVE To Go When Visiting London


A while ago my mother FINALLY came to visit me in London.

Of course I was pleased when I heard she was boarding her train from Cardiff, but then panic mode struck…

You know the pressure is on to impress when yo’ mama comes to town! And so the head-scratching began. 

I didn’t want to take her to the usual tourist attractions, you know, Oxford Circus, Leicester Square, The London Eye etc, as London has so many other cool places that aren’t swarming with tourists or stalls selling cheesy Wills and Kate cutlery.

Where can I take her for a drink but also give her a good view of London?? 

A-ha – Duck & Waffle!

Perched on the 40th floor of Heron Tower, Duck & Waffle is the highest restaurant in London, and it offers the best views too. (In my opinion anyway!)

And as it’s open 24/7, there’s no excuse for you not to visit this breathtaking venue on your next visit to the capital. 

Check out their website for their divine menu here.

We were lucky enough to visit on a glorious sunny day, but the views are just as exceptional in the evening.

Bravo Duck & Waffle, I’ll be seeing you again very soon!


Mama Roberts!








Nigh time at Duck & Waffle 








No comments :

Post a Comment